Episode 370: Divya Agarwal on Transformation Projects
March 5, 2021
Divya Agarwal recently left McKinsey to become an independent consultant. At McKinsey Divya was an Associate Partner in Organization and Transformation.
“Transformation” is a bit of a buzzword that can be hard to pin down. In today’s discussion, Divya explains what McKinsey means by the term, the types of transformation projects, and how to set up a successful transformation office.
Key points include:
- 01:52: What McKinsey thinks of the term ‘transformation”
- 03:54: Most common types of transformation
- 08:14: Sanitized case examples of transformation projects
- 13:37: How to driving a broader transformation
- 19:01: Consolidating the learnings from focus group sessions
- 23:50: Capturing and using insights
Divya can be contacted on LinkedIn.