Episode 396: Neil Gardner on IT Organisation at Regional Banks
April 9, 2021
Neil Gardner a digital strategy consultant who helps clients to design and implement digital transformations, and he is the founder and principal of NMG Advisory. As an advisor to CIOs at regional banks, he helps move their teams from cost center to value creation center.
Neil can be reached through LinkedIn or his website, nmgadvisory.com.
Key points include:
- 00:35: What a CIO does and how much bank revenue it costs
- 04:17: Infrastructure operations organization
- 09:19: Data and architecture categories
- 12:53: How the IT department creates business value
- 25:54: IT organization aligned with business strategy