Episode 438: Rob Ristagno on Customer Segmentation
September 18, 2021
Rob Ristagno is a Harvard and McKinsey alum, he has shared expertise on digital media and e-commerce with CBS, Forbes, Adweek, and Fox. He is now the CEO of Sterling Woods where Rob and his team developed a data-enabled service, Scout X, that has created over $500 million in Enterprise Value for middle-market clients. Learn more about Rob’s company at sterlingwoods.com.
- 00:43: Five common flaws in customer segmentation
- 12:39: The process of B2B segementation
- 15:53: The three main categories of customer behavior
- 29:04: Developing the survey
- 36:13: Building the segments